Friday, April 20, 2007

It's 1am and all is well

Sometimes High Tech employment isn't all glamor. It's sometimes about missing one's desperately needed beauty sleep. Yes, it's 1:00am and I am at the office. There was a presentation today that was video taped and the video files need to be posted to the web server for somebody to review first thing in the morning, the only problem being that the person that needs to review them is on the East Coast. It's much easier for me to stay up until 3:00am then get up at 5:00 so I am at the office patiently awaiting the video editor to bring me a disk with the video files.

If I were more awake I would probably have something really witty to say but alas I don't. I guess this is going to be one of those self indulgent entries that is all about me. This is an entry that real journalists rant about when people talk about blogs. There really isn't much to this post other then I'm thinking about all of my readers (at least the 3 or 4 I'm aware of). I'm hoping you are all having wonderful dreams, dreams of me winning BIG in Vegas, which is just 10 days 9 hours away!!!!

--Update--

Well it's now past 3:00! I am thinking this is good practice for.... you guessed it... VEGAS!

And the overtime will provide an extra bet or two.

I love my life.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Hey, you could have been thinking "Gosh, I am spending my best friend's birthday working until the wee hours of the morning."

But no, it is all about you. :-)

I hope your upcoming trip to Vegas is filled with everything joyous and meaningful and that you rake in the big bucks!