Friday, April 06, 2007

Cheney and the facts

It is beyond amazing how some of our leaders will say anything to justify their actions. Cheney was speaking with Rush Limbaugh and still insists that a pre Iraq war connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda existed. This on the say day the full report from the Pentagon is released that states there was no connection.

I don't understand how King George W Bush and his cronies can consistently lie and think the public will believe them. The only thing more difficult to understand is how their followers do believe them.

What maddens me is that I feel powerless to do anything about this. I SO FREAKIN HATE OUR PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT. I don't feel good about this hatred. I was always taught to show respect for the President but King George has not done anything to earn respect in fact he has done the exact opposite! He is an embarrassment to our nation and we will pay the price for his actions for many many years.

I can only hope that those that voted for him are happy and proud of their president.

No comments: