Thursday, September 13, 2007

VWP = 25

Yes it is that time again, VEGAS!!!!

Since I gave up smoking this morning I have 24 more days to build up healthy habits that won't break when I get down there. So this will be my first Vegas trip without that filthy habit of sucking in death and stench.

This trip will have another Vegas first for me, a real honest to goodness, full on, over the top, SHOW!!! As a birthday present, yes this is the annual parents and son birthday celebration, my dearest mother has purchased tickets to see Love. It's one of the Cirque du Soleil shows in town. It's built around Beatles music and at the Mirage, which is where we happen to be staying. I'm pretty excited, I have to admit. While it will cut into my drinking and gambling time I am sure it will be more then well worth the sacrifices. Besides the best things in life require some sacrifice.

So there ya all go. Vegas and a real honest attempt and making a healthy change in my life!!!


I'll keep all 4 or 5 of my faithful readers updated on my progress.



XOXO

-LCDSeatle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the not smoking...

YOU CAN DO IT MAN!

Thanks for the new update...so timely!
Deena