Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's all about the love

Should extreme conservatives need a guiding light on laws against homosexuals they need to take a look at what Nigeria is doing.

This is absolute insanity and I hope that our government and the UN address this.

It makes me very happy that I was born in this country and gives me a certain perspective on the fights we gays are fighting here.

How can people that preach love have so much hate in their hearts at those that, through no choice of their own, love somebody of the same gender? It's LOVE! Why does what other people do so deeply affect others? I think it is through education that we (the gays) will win this but it is clearly going to take a very long time.

May you get to spend some time with somebody you love this evening and not live in fear that you may die for the sake of that love.

No comments: