Thursday, February 08, 2007

Filthy, filthy, filthy

My my, stock in adult diaper companies is going to soar. There aren't just for the geriatric crowd anymore.

Use #1

Use #2

I haven't used a bathroom on a Chinese train and given the number of passengers during their vacation season I can see there being issues with not having enough restrooms so Use #1 makes some sense but sitting on a train for hours in one's own filth is really CREEPY and would ruin my holiday.

Use #2 is just plain wrong. Even if I was in a desperate state and just had to take somebody out after a cross country drive I would still pull into a rest area for 5 minutes and take care of my body's needs. This is clearly a sign of a deep psychosis or NASA training includes some really strange social programming around body fluids.

Please if you have bladder control use a bathroom and save diapers for those that have real issues.

No comments: