Thursday, November 01, 2007

Good bye 40

Unbelievable. My last day of 40. Time has gone by way too fast to be believed.

40 was a great year. Work is going well, friends and family are healthy and happy. I've set a goal to explore the world of sailing. I've taken my 2 Vegas trips this year. My car still seems new even though it's 2 years old this month. And to top it all off my future's so bright I get to wear reading glasses. It's true, I treated myself to an eye exam, it had been years and not at all to my surprise these old peepers need some assistance focusing on things closer then about 3 feet. I just thought my arms were getting short. I hope the glasses add an air of maturity that isn't reflected in my behavior.

My most heartfelt thanks to each and everyone of you that know me. You have each had a hand in my journey, a journey that just gets sweeter with every step.

XXOO,

LCDSeattle

4 comments:

Seumas Gagne said...

41! 41 today! ha ha ha ha

kc + said...

Happy Birthday!!!

You make my journey so much better - I'm glad we're fellow travelers, no matter how much you mock me, bitch!

*muah*

;)

Anonymous said...

What is this? Did no one tell you that 41 is the NEW 31? The nearer I draw to the same mark (a month for me now), the more I avow it's true!

Sweet pea, you are only as old as you act, so rest easy; you are still a mere child. Your penchant for animated gay lego figures easily demonstrates this bold assertion.

Happy Birthday, you old evil mandoozle!

Suzie

PS Don't be like Jan Brady. Wear your glasses.

Anonymous said...

DUDE! Hey, Happy Birthday man...I still have visions of Ipanema's meat parade in my head....not to mention pregnant Lego figures...
Deena